We are seeking an experienced Service Delivery Manager within our organisation, who will be responsible for the delivery of Operational and Support Readiness of new Products and Services across the Group.
Working as part of the GSM Transformation organisation, you will also contribute to Service Improvement initiatives and Operational Excellence across Group territories including UK, Italy, and Germany, as well as in partnership with our colleagues.
This role will have high visibility within the business: you will be working with all parts of the organisation coordinating end-to-end Operational and Support readiness delivery across Technology Service Management roadmap priorities.
Job Role: -
- You will lead transformation and readiness activities from initiation through to final implementation. This will be in the context of overall end to end delivery or defined and agreed scope, providing successful and quantifiable outcomes in line with business goals and objectives.
- You are the gate keeper for Service Introduction, proactively assessing the most efficient and effective way to manage and deliver transformation and readiness in a timely manner. Ensuring programmes and projects fully consider and comply with agreed Service Acceptance Criteria, through effective Impact assessment, scope and delivery planning, budget management.
- You will support and promote Project Delivery and Service Introduction best practice and continuous improvement adopting End to End framework on project engagements
- Build collaborative relationships with stakeholders across business, operational and delivery areas acting as a trusted advisor', aligning on recommendations, providing guidance on feasible solutions, resolving issues, influencing ops readiness approach, without impacting delivery or compromising Service Acceptance.
- Provide structure and guidance across your programmes and projects. Exercising good judgement and structure across the key aspects of the role including scope management, plan management, budgetary control, change control, risk, and issue management.
- Support as required the early phase engagement on projects, using delivery expertise and knowledge. This will include Identifying and collating Readiness delivery and support costs as part of business case and budget planning.
- You will have a strong track record of successfully delivering readiness and transformation plans across multi-platform, cross Service Introduction projects and engagements. Results and delivery, oriented you will lead by example, communicating openly and transparently at all levels exhibiting pragmatism, drive, and credibility.
- We want you to be experienced and comfortable in developing, shaping, and delivering effective Service Management policies and solutions. You will have delivered large initiatives from start to finish and experienced all phases of the delivery life cycle, ideally in an industry sector or area relatable to our core products and Services.
- We want you to be flexible in your approach, able to adapt your style and methods, getting the best out of all resources required to successfully deliver. Open and receptive, you are intuitive and able to recognise when things are going off track, making the necessary adjustments or hard decisions to maintain focus and successful delivery.
- We need you to be an amazing facilitator, able to resolve tensions, improve collaboration and engagement towards shared goals in any situation, at all levels. You will achieve this as a brilliant communicator and listener, who is able to translate messages, simplify and summarise issues in a straightforward and succinct manner
- You will be comfortable in quickly grasping ideas in both familiar and unfamiliar domains, using your experience, and acquired knowledge to shape effective solutions that meet the businesses strategic Service Management and Business objectives
- Finally, we want you to be the voice of calm in a fast paced and dynamic environment. All programmes go through challenges and stressful times, so we always need you to manage effectively and as calmly as possible, maintaining control and confidence in your leadership