As Chief Enterprise Security Architect you will lead the design and test of Skype for Business Server 2015 Edge pool federation design, providing guidance to other technical members of the team including architects, analysts and consultants.
Deliverable deadlines to be agreed with project manager. Service to include requirements scoping, analysis, mapping and implementation planning, configuration and supporting documentation.
- Experience of delivering to global organisations.
- Experience delivering solutions for client organizations through complex solutions / projects with heavy client interaction;
- Expertise in Active Directory, Windows 10, M365 Enterprise, Exchange, Teams, Skype, Enterprise Mobility & Security, Identity Management.
- Expertise of configuring Skype for Business Server 2015 Edge pool and Microsoft Teams
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in delivering architectural designs in accordance with organisational information security policies, standards and guidelines
- Excellent communication, governance and business engagement model.
- Strong experience in architecting/ designing cloud solutions for AIP, MS Azure, collaboration tools
- Certification in one or more Enterprise Architecture frameworks
- Strong communication skills, written and oral
- Certified in one or more architecture frameworks, CISSP SSCP or similar desirable
- Technical Solution Design (HLD, LLD)
- Upgrade Lync Server 2013 Edge pool to Skype for Business Server 2015 Edge pool
- Configure hybrid connection between on-premises Skype for Business Server 2015 Edge pool and Microsoft Teams
- Alignment to Bank security requirements (for Presence and IM specifically enabling Edge with HSM support)
- Ratify v1 Design requirements through agreed governance (minimally Social Leadership Team and Global Information Security)
- Define and document the High-Level Design (HLD) of the solution against ratified requirements
- Ratify HLD through agreed governance processes
- Define and document the Low-Level Design (LLD) of the solution against the ratified requirements
- Design to include:
- Internal Bank Federation between on-premise Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams
- IM and Presence federation support only
Support Implementation in DEV
- Provide artefacts to support Collaboration team implementation solution in Dev Support the implementation
- Complete Quality Gateway Checklists for architectural design and security requirements and obtain relevant service line signoff
- Weekly progress update reports.
- Capturing, documenting and delivering requirements documentation.
- Mapping of capabilities, gaps and underlying issues to deliver a future state design.
- Development, implementation and configuration of controls
- This role is inside of IR35.
- All candidates will need to go through a background check.
- Must be and EU Citizen and eligible to live and work in the UK.