The Head of Monitoring Solutions role is key to enabling the required capabilities across our clients IT infrastructure to ensure the Technical Service Owners fully understand health of their systems, as well as us understanding how great an experience their customers are receiving.
Undertaking the following activities, you will contribute to protection of Service and Customer Experience.
- Monitoring Operational Maturity Policy. Set the vision, build consensus and take ownership of designing, measuring and continuously improving the efficiency and maturity of Application, Infrastructure, Customer Journey and Customer Experience monitoring capabilities across the groups technology and platforms.
- Data Innovation. Bring energy and fresh perspective, to ensure innovation is at the heart of our work in a fast-changing landscape, and we are leading not following. Passionate about creativity, bringing data to life in innovative ways. Provide real time data and insight to multiple stakeholder groups up to Senior Exec level.
- Think Designers, Developers and Specialists. You will lead and motivate a highly skilled team who are responsible for creating monitoring applications, tools, alerting capabilities and interactive dashboards all at world class standards.
- Stakeholder Management. You will be working closely with internal customers at a senior level, identify business needs, whilst considering wider requirements. You will take idea’s and translating them into systems and solutions enabling our technical, product and customer group organisations to have a clear insight into the customer. Driving and collaborating with leadership teams on Monitoring subjects, across the organisation.
- Consultancy Specialist. You and the team provide a highly regarded consultancy service to technology and stakeholder groups, ensuring the company strategy for Alerting, Monitoring, Data Logging to continue to evolve, bringing data to life in innovative ways. Ensure appropriate representation and participation at Design and Operational boards within the organisation.
- Hardware & Software Contracts. Working closely with internal customers you will be responsible for taking idea’s and translating them into systems and solutions which enable our technical, product and customer group organisations to have a clear insight into the customer. Working in close alignment with procurement teams, manging all related finances.
- You will have experience of establishing and implementing monitoring, evaluation, verification and learning frameworks, systems and tools within complex multi-country, multi-year development programmes.
- A brilliant people leader who is experienced in setting a compelling vision, clear objectives and cultivates a high performing team.
- Proven ability to set clear vision and direction, thinking long-term and planning effectively – whilst also championing creativity and the development of big, bold ideas.
- Technical grounding and a passion to learn about the latest Monitoring systems, capabilities and technologies including Elasticsearch, Machine Learning, AppDynamics, Continuous integration, Prometheus, Icinga, Nagios, Git/Jenkins and Kubernetes and many more.
- Significant exposure to complex projects including emerging technologies underpinned by cloud components, in one or more industries.
- Demonstrate leadership skills driving individuals with confidence and authority. Highly visible, credible in gaining trust and build relations at all levels with aptitude to influence, empower, guide and lead groups up to and including director level.
- Skills, motivation and aptitude to lead in a high profile, fast paced environment, driving virtual teams, short notice requests, as well as multiple initiatives all at once.
- Knowledge and understanding of industry processes and methodologies including ITIL and Agile.