Working in Tech, Product or Data is about building the next and the new. From broadband to broadcast, streaming to mobile, we never stand still. We optimise and innovate.
What you'll do:
Network Fulfilment Engineer
- Understand & Review Business Requirements, high-level designs, and low-level designs.
- Prepare provisioning procedures, MoP (Migration, Upgrade etc) and Configuration templates for production trial and service implementation and test the same in lab to ensure smooth and event less rollout in production.
- Solution delivery into lab, preproduction, and production environment and handover to operations
- Owning respective platforms for the entire lifecycle of the platform encompassing commissioning, maintaining, and retiring of platform
- Gain a high-level detailed knowledge of hardware and software to consult in feature availability and performance with test engineers, design engineers and vendors.
- Support and Automate day to day implementation procedures using NETCONF-YANG models and python.
What you'll bring:
- Strong hands-on experience of FortiGate & Cisco firewalls with solid understanding of firewall architecture.
- Good understanding of configuring firewall policies, address objects, NAT, Interfaces, Zones, Dynamic Routing (BGP), Logging, building VDOMs
- Implementation experience of IP networking and Routing/Switching such as MPLS, LDP, ISIS, MP-BGP, VPN Services (VPLS, VPRN).
- Knowledge of Cisco, Nokia SROS, F5 LTM/GTM and Mobile 5G SA technologies would be advantageous.
- Familiar with Open-config and Vendor specific NETCONF-YANG models, JSON and XML payload for network automation to configure and manage firewalls would be advantageous.
- Knowledge and awareness of Telecoms Security Act (TSA) and how this will impact organisations implementing network changes.
- Knowledge of Python and GIT would be advantageous.
- Ability to analyse and interpret TSA network design information, pre-empt, and evaluate issues, and recommend and appropriate course of action to implement a process and procedure.
Group Communications & Infrastructure:
Looking to be part of non-stop innovation? Join our Group Communications and Infrastructure team and you’ll work alongside experts in broadband, telephony, mobile, cloud and infrastructure. We’re the team that designs, builds, supports and maintains the telecoms networks across the whole company. Together, we help broadband, mobile and TV enter new markets by creating a single and secure infrastructure for the amazing content and services that keep our customers coming back for more.
Inclusion & how you'll work:
Recognised by The Times and Stonewall, we take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion. Investing in society, fighting racial injustice and setting ambitious targets.
We’ve embraced hybrid working and split our time between unique office spaces and the convenience of working from home. You’ll find out more about what hybrid working looks like for your role later in the recruitment process.