The Compliance Team are responsible for liaison with Government and Law Enforcement and ensuring that Sky is compliant with all relevant legislation related to the provision of telecommunications services in accordance with the IPA ACT 2016, in the UK.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Assisting the Compliance Team in their day-to-day operations.
- To work 100% of their time on HMG compliance.
- Ensure best practices are following in accordance to set HMG standards & requirements.
- Liaison with relevant Government and Law Enforcement bodies.
- Managing change control and finance issues and liaising with relevant teams both within and outside Sky to ensure successful completion of work by the Team.
- Working closely with the main LEA Liaison team to ensure relevant records are maintained.
- Providing assistance to and cover for the Compliance Engineers in their day-to-day work.
- Establishment and maintenance of processes and procedures, and administration of paperwork relevant to all of the above.
The successful candidates will have:
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Working within a secure environment would be to an advantage.
- Good knowledge of IP networking, routers, switches, CCNA or equivalent would be desirable.
- Willingness to learn a diverse range of subjects and apply that knowledge in improving our work
- Understanding of VOIP end to end service and knowledge of how a Broadband ISP works would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills are essential
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills are essential
- Due to the nature of the work, the successful candidate must be able to clear security clearance (S.C).
- Because of the sensitive nature of the Team’s work, the successful applicant must be discreet.