The Network TDA is responsible for the design, implementation and support of data solutions to support the business requirements. The role is heavily focused on design and support for data network solutions including LAN and WAN platforms and makes use of a wide range of products from data vendors including Cisco, F5 and Alcatel-Lucent.
The position available will include design of data centre WAN/LAN and head office networks. Candidates should have a strong working knowledge of Cisco ACI, IOX-XR, NX-OS, Cisco controller based wireless, F5 LTM/GTM, BGP and OSPF. Working knowledge and deployments of cloud infrastructures including AWS, Azure and Google. The candidate should also have certifications in the mentioned disciplines such as CCNP/CCIE.
Out of hours support will be essential along with out of hours working for projects/changes at certain times when required.
- Design and implementation of Data Network solutions to a high standard
- Industry recognised vendor qualification to intermediate/higher level
- Knowledge of multiple Cisco platforms and OS versions (IOS-XR, NX-OS, ACI, etc)
- A sound understanding of telecommunications technologies, terminologies and principles
- Design, Implementation and support of load balanced solutions
- DNS and DHCP Implementation
- Design, Implementation and support of Wireless infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of BGP/MPLS/VRFs/SDN
- Ansible/Python automation
- F5 iRule development
- Experience of software/hardware upgrades on vendors previously listed.
- Packet analysis (Wireshark, tcpdump, etc)
- Deployments of DDoS mitigation technologies