Our team focuses on technology strategy, design and delivery. From AI to 5G to Cloud, we work on the latest tech whilst building out our web presence and CRM systems for fixed and mobile networks. We’re bold, proactive, forward-thinking and collaborative. Together, we’re proud of the products and services we deliver for our customers.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with the Solution Architects, Business Analysts, Technical Analysts, Continuous Integration Engineers, E2E Testers and Support team members to ensure that the solutions we build are implemented to the highest standards.
- Take a lead role in an agile squad of first-class engineers.
- Coach and mentor Associate Developers and Developers, helping them thrive in their career.
- Within your team, lead significant technology initiatives from inception to successful deployment
- Drive the squad’s technical direction and the improvement of its tools and processes.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of how we work by being a positive and engaged member of the team.
What you'll bring:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in REST, Java, J2EE and the Spring Framework. Experience in Apache Kafka using Camel for routing.
- A desire to drive technical improvements within the Team as well as bringing enhancements to our tools and processes.
- Ability to implement and drive coding standards along side performing peer code reviews.
- Familiar with service-based development and the associated technologies (application server and web server), including producing / working against services specifications.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to provide written & verbal updates tailored to your audience.
Experience of the following is required:
- Java 8 or/and 11
- Apache kafka (with Camel for routing)
Experience with the following tools is advantageous:
- SQL Developer