We are looking for a Storage & Backup Support Manager with experience on working in a fast paced, dynamic environment, delivering robust and performant solutions that underpin business critical and customer facing applications and services.
Role & Responsibilities: -
- You will be responsible for a team of highly skilled Storage & Backup Engineers.
- Maintain and update a technology roadmap for all aspects of the storage & backup estate.
- Deliver new storage and backup solutions into the estate, ensuring continuity of service.
- Engage with key business stakeholders to ensure the optimum service is being provided.
- Work with peers to ensure a collaborative approach to the delivery of projects.
- Forge productive relationships with storage & backup suppliers.
- Experience of managing an enterprise class storage & backup estate.
- Bring Technical expertise to the team and mentor junior engineers
- Experience of multi-vendor storage environments is essential.
- Strong people management skills.
- Great communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills.
Our team focuses on technology strategy, design and delivery. From AI to 5G to Cloud, we work on the latest tech whilst building out our web presence and CRM systems for fixed and mobile networks. We’re bold, proactive, forward-thinking and collaborative. Together, we’re proud of the products and services we deliver for our customers.