Role & Responsibilities: -
Be responsible for leading DTA’s SecOps team, identifying and delivering tools and services that secure and support multiple cross-functional products and infrastructure across the Data Hub and the wider business.
You will work with the Head of Platform Engineering and your peers on setting strategy and roadmaps where you will lead your team to resolve security and operational challenges in a cloud environment. You will have in-depth knowledge of cloud security preferably Google Cloud and have the ability to dive deep into technical subjects and translate these into a format for Director and Executive level consumption. You will have a successful track record of leading a high performing technical team of security engineers.
- Work with architecture, data assurance and group security on overall strategy for driving security adoption across the DTA tenancy
- Maintain a status of compliance against internal group policy’s and standards, own plans for remediation including penetration tests
- Lead and inspire a high performing, multi-skilled and multi-disciplined team capable of executing against our strategy
- Work with internal colleagues across the Data Hub and the wider security functions including vendors to centralise, standardise & consolidate data platform security related process and procedures, communication of security incidents and highlighting recommendations for improvements
- Manage the day to day running of the SecOps team and associated backlogs, including vulnerability identification, security controls, support and maintenance of tooling, access reviews and controls.
- Develop orchestration and automation between security tools, Develop solutions to mitigate security vulnerabilities
- Experience of running the day to day running of the SecOps team and associated backlogs, including vulnerability identification, security controls, support and maintenance of tooling, access reviews and controls.
- Practical experience of introducing security tooling into a CI/CD pipeline
- Attention to detail when reviewing architectural designs and providing feedback against company standards
- A successful track record of working with stakeholders to understand security best practice and drive this adoption across multiple teams and disciplines
- CISSP, CCSP or relevant public cloud security certifications, have awareness or experience of working towards cloud security standards such as the Cloud Security Alliance(CSA)
- Good problem-solving, analysis, judgement, influencing, negotiation and communication skills and the ability to work to deadlines and remain calm under pressure