3 x Network security engineers required. The Network Security specialist will be working as part of the global Edge Perimeter Security team. Responsible for the support of all the network security components such as F5, DNS, Firewalls, Akamai. Need to have good experience with DDOS services and configuration.
- Deliver on-premise configuration across F5, DNS, and routing and switching environments
- Continuous development, implementation of control enhancements
- Troubleshooting and vendor management in case of an error in the environment and functionality
- Create documentation for the team which is helpful to do the job
- Ensure that Service Delivery Targets are met for services
- Develop automation capabilities to reduce infrastructure complexity and manual effort
- Collaborate and communicate with business stakeholders and IT teams
- Review of attack mitigations and improvements
- Planning, conception and implementation in case of maintenance activities
- Analyse, support and advise in business
- Strong experience with the following technologies:
- Load Balancing: F5 LTM, GTM, ASM
- DNS: Qip
- Network Layer Security Protections: Radware, Cloud / Akamai
- Routing and Switching: Cisco
- IPv6 Migrations
- Knowledge and awareness with Security aspects, attacks and mitigations, compliance, vulnerability
- Must have relevant experience working in a large Global Financial organisation
- Excellent client-facing communication skills (written, verbal and presentation) are a must
- Rigorous attention to detail, strong organisational skills and able to work to tight deadlines
- Confident working both independently and collaboratively across internal, external and hybrid global teams
- The proactive and passionate mindset with an inquisitive nature to understand the customer’s environment in an approachable manner
- Have the ability to propose alternative solutions to a problem whilst working collaboratively with other team members
- Flexible approach to working hours – after-hours support during delivery
- Preferred experience working with automation tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, CI/CD
- Experience working with DevOps tools (e.g. GitHub, Jira, Confluence) preferable
- Beneficial to have a good understanding of external Cloud Service Providers (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure)
All candidates will need to go through a thorough background check.
Must be an EU Citizen and eligible to live and work in the UK. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Hubbado is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.