We are looking for an all-round networking engineer who can take on responsibility for continued development, support and technical lead for our clients SDWAN solution. This role is inside of IR35.
This is a great opportunity to learn and develop new skills.
Key skills and requirements
- Experience and knowledge of SDWAN networks and deployment methodologies
- Excellent understanding of routing and switching
- Must be able to explain packet flow across a network
- Must be able to explain L2 concepts (VxLAN)
- Must be able to explain L3 concepts
- Solid and deep understanding of BGP and routing protocols
- Understanding spine and leaf fabrics
- Experience and knowledge of deploying networking in ACI - BD, EPG, Contracts, L3 Out
- Experience of troubleshooting connectivity across ACI / NS-OX fabrics
- Experience of configuring and troubleshooting firewall - Palo Alto
- Be able to identify improvements, continually develop and improve service environments
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to manage multiple work streams