Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself.
Quote - Primary purpose of the role would be providing technical leadership and TDA function for IP underlay to support Mobile network.
What you'll do:
- Lead technical discussions and provide technical oversight and approvals for artefacts created by team
- Run upfront engagement phases of the project with architects, project managers and other stakeholders for project setup and planning
- Lead teams of design, test and implementation engineers spread across time-zones and locations in a matrix organisation for project delivery
- Ensure IP Net. Dev. process compliance against checkpoints during network design, testing and implementation stages
- Be part of change control boards to ensure that MOP are written appropriately and there is no unexpected service impact while delivery engineer is implementing the change.
- Recommend vendor products during RFP’s, leading technology validation activities in vendor/labs, scoring vendor proposals and producing reports
- Draft SoW documents for supplier engagement required for delivery of project objectives
What you'll bring:
- Proven stakeholder engagement and reporting skills, and strong technical leadership skills, project delivery using Agile methodologies
- Career focus on Telco IP backbones and MPLS/IP services with a passion for technology
- Experience of architecture and design for telco networks using ISIS, MPLS SR, MP-BGP, LDP, QoS, Security with basic understanding of Netconf/YANG.
- Detailed understanding of MPLS EVPN and bleeding edge development in MPLS SR standards
- Good knowledge of DC fabrics, spine/leaf architecture and VXLAN
- Strong understanding of high scale routing and switching technology and products from Cisco, Nokia and Fortinet Firewalls
- Ability to tell good network designs from bad, and a zeal for network quality and reliability.