Data - Reporting and Insights Analyst
What you'll do:
We’re seeking an experienced Reporting and Insights Analyst reporting to the Manager of Service Assurance, within Group Technology. You are part of Group Service Operations working in partnership with Group Service Management functions, building data visualisations and insights to enable the reliability of an excellent customer experience.
• Collaborate with the wider Data and Analytics teams as well as operational functions regarding data sources, visualisations, and related activities.
• Collate and interpret data from various sources including process mining tools in a consistent structured manner.
• Using advanced techniques, lead the in-depth data analysis and develop insights that tell a compelling story • Creatively experimenting and iterating with new ideas and techniques push the edge of what is possible in data storytelling for ITSM.
• Use the story to support main stakeholders in key decision making.
• Use your data to track and measure the success of improvement initiatives against each of your stakeholders’ key targets.
What you'll bring:
• Knowledge of SQL, Celonis and Tableau (or similar) experience is essential
• Experience and an understanding of ITSM functions is also essential
• An excellent understanding of data, how to analyse it to generate compelling stories and insights including identifying trends and areas of focus
• Excellent communication skills and highly motivated, with an aptitude to provide insights and teach stakeholder groups to use data for strategic decisions.
· Team player
· Open, confident, dynamic ideas person
· Able to hit the ground running in manipulating data
· Able to build up reporting capabilities
· Able to explain data and provide improvement suggestions for processes
· Able to take direction and provide solutions