Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself.
Quote - Primary purpose of the role would be owning delivery of network design, testing and implementation projects using Agile practices to support Telco services.
What you'll do:
- Own complete project delivery lifecycle including Sprint planning and performing various Agile ceremonies such as Stand-ups, sprint planning, backlog refinement, retrospectives etc and handle scope creep.
- Facilitate adoption of Agile working practices within the Network teams and help define and embed standard methodology for the teams as they undergo a transformation in their ways of working.
- Monitor project progress and provide daily/weekly reports on achievements, deliverables, and resource utilisation. Handle the budget for Network Engineering deliveries and provide visibility of cost plans to projects and programmes
- Work with line managers to provide resource feedback along with requirements for resource ramp up and ramp down.
- Work with a multi-skilled multi-cultural team (including technical leads, network design engineers, test engineers, implementation engineers and project managers) based onshore and offshore location.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to identify problems, build solutions, and implement improvements when needed. Hold technical team meetings to address issues or obstacle regarding projects. And define clear tasks and scope for the scrum teams.
- Be the single point of contact for all delivery activities for specific projects.
- Work with other scrum masters to ensure that common processes, methodology and reporting templates are used day-to-day.
What you'll bring:
- Have a consistent track record of using Agile methodologies to deliver network projects
- Excellent analysis skills; Passion, drive and resilience with a solution focused attitude
- The ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively within an agile team
- Understanding of telco projects lifecycle will be a key.
- Proven hands-on experience on Jira, confluence; knowledge of various Agile frameworks, rituals, and excellent knowledge of Scrum Techniques.
- Demonstrate outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and have proven ability to influence technical decisions in a fast paced commercial environment
- Outstanding organisation skills.
- A good facilitator who is able to resolve tension and increase collaboration towards shared goals in any situation, and form effective relationships with a range of individuals across the organisation.