Our refreshing and imaginative approach has changed the face of UK television, making us one of the world’s largest broadcasters. Impressive? We haven’t even started yet. Right now we’re driving ambitious plans for growth as we pioneer new thinking and radical developments across the business.
The candidate will be part of the Test team, working on a variety of next-generation products. Work opportunities will be challenging and interesting, with exposure to new technologies. This role will be ideal for a recent gradute who is looking to kick start their career into a fantastic organisation, offering career progression and fantastic benefits.
Skills required (Essential):
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Professional attitude and strong work ethic
- Interest in testing and quality assurance
- Attention to detail
- Flexible and able to work well in a team
- Strong written and spoken English
- Excellent at collaborating within a team
Skills required (Desirable):
- Use of Defect management software (e.g. Jira)
- Use of collaboration software (e.g. Wiki/Confluence)
- Use of test management software (e.g. QualityCenter)
- Software development/scripting experience
- Understanding of networking architectures