Our Technology Strategic Services team comes up with the strategy to smash the technology ambitions of our business. We’re made up of problem solvers and strategic thinkers, who influence the direction the business is headed by looking at the bigger picture. From developing super tight cyber security operations that protect our systems, to supporting our Group CTO through our Central Services Function, we manage and deliver large-scale, transformational programmes and make sure we’re always ahead of the game.
This role will have high visibility: you will be working with all parts of the organisation as you co-ordinate end-to-end scoping and analysis activities for our most exciting new launches.
It is not for the faint-hearted! The role is rewarding but challenging, and you will have to be self-motivated and resilient.
What you'll do:
- Provide structure to, and lead, the end-to-end analysis, scoping and planning approach and ways of working for complex and exciting business critical programmes.
- Build collaborative relationships with senior stakeholders across business, operational and delivery teams as a trusted advisor.
- Facilitate discussions with those senior stakeholders and all the delivery teams to succinctly define and baseline the overall scope for strategic projects, ensuring alignment with business case, architectural, technical and operational objectives.
- Build collaborative and close relationships with Enterprise Architects, Business Analysts within the group, to ensure alignment across scope, architecture, governance and plans in all initiatives you work on.
What you'll bring:
- Excellent facilitation and communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience with mobile network and hardware product
Importantly, you will have a pragmatic results and delivery oriented mindset, with experience co-ordinating technology and operational analysis on cross-enterprise programmes.
- We’d love you to be a brilliant communicator and listener, who is able to translate messages and simplify and summarise problems in a straightforward and succinct manner.
- You will have vision, drive, diplomacy and the ability to make things happen in an environment of ambiguity, complexity and multiple stakeholders, being able to influence others without direct authority.
- You will be comfortable in quickly grasping and managing ideas in both familiar and unfamiliar domains, and you will be able to use your business acumen and understanding of our strategic objectives to prioritise and shape these ideas to start forming delivery scope.
- You will be able to understand and incorporate technical, financial, architectural, operational and programme governance principles into your analysis work.
- Finally, we want you to be excited by delivery: someone who is keen to hone and improve their existing skills providing analysis to support delivery of software, network, and operational change at scale