- Ability to manage multiple complex deliveries while tracking through the lifecycle of the Initiative/Feature.
- Ensure clear plans for each Initiative and Feature – what activities are required in Scoping and Planning with clear responsibilities, identify which team are delivering each feature and clearly show the dependencies between the teams required to ensure the functionality is released to the business.
- Continuous assessment and communication of progress against the plan (timeline), communication of risk and issues and refinement of the plan in response to these. Where required also track the cost per Initiative.
- Co-ordinate the necessary activities to release the functionality to the business stakeholders, ensuring accountability sits with the teams carrying out the release activities.
- Project activity is clearly communicated to all Stakeholders, with different degrees of detail as appropriate.
- RAID logs, Feature Board and cost plans are created, managed and shared across the team.
What you'll bring:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Project Manager role.
- Experience with Software Development Teams.
- Knowledge of various Agile / Lean frameworks.
- Excellent communication, Negotiation and Influencing skills
- Outstanding organisation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Agile Project Management Methodologies