UI/UX Designer will work closely with other staff members to ensure seamless design and the successful implementation of UI/UX best practices and principles across all digital platforms.
This is a 6 month contract at a rate of £450 to £480 a day (inside IR35) and you will be required in the office once a week.
- Investigating user experience design requirements.
- Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyse and predict user behaviour.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
Key skills and requirements:
- Working knowledge of design-related technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Software design and development
- Professional UI development
- Data-driven UI development