Looking for a competent Service Provider network engineer to work on a large migration project involving Cisco 7600 and ASR9K. Need to be able to design carrier-grade network solutions for projects, complying with IP Net.Dev design standards.
- Strong experience with service provider technologies for supporting carrier routing, broadband, Peering and Transit (P&T), Datacentre, Network security, Mobile services.
- Deep understanding of the distributed architecture of service provider, Routing and Switching (R&S) platforms from leading suppliers such as Cisco, Nokia, Huawei, PA, BIG IP and their operating systems.
- Excellent (document writing skills) in producing artefacts such as HLD and LLD, presentation and technical Diagrams as part of project engagements
- Possess excellent communication skills to convey Risks, obtain sign-off, timely escalate issues to management, and send weekly project updates.
- Elicit requirements from stakeholders to design optimal solutions
- Ensure eventless rollout of network changes by reviewing change requests
- Working Knowledge of GIT for managing configuration template.
- Ability to automate using DevOps tools.
- Ensure successful compliance for all design requirements by contributing actively in testing and provisioning activities such as test planning, Review of MoP’s, etc
Key Technical skills
- Strong experience on ISIS, MPLS, RSVP, TE, QOS, LACP, BGP, BFD, ETHOAM, HSRP, VPLS, Pseudo-wires, VRRP, SNMP, Netflow, IPv4/v6, 6PE, 6VPE, Netflow etc.
- Python programming
- GIT for managing configuration templates, Confluence, MS Office