We are seeking an experience F5 consultant with both operations and engineering experience, with multiple F5 solutions in an enterprise environment.
You will need to have experience in data networking, working with application development and security teams, and the ability to communicate with various departments within an organization. A strong awareness of web and application Security and data traffic flow control is required.
You will be required to work in depth with a variety of F5 products and services including;
- GTM / DNS
- ASM / WAF
Skills and experience
- Expert technical knowledge of web application delivery and security
- Expert technical knowledge and troubleshooting skills TCP/IP networks and layer 7 protocols.
- Detailed protocol analysis using tools such as tcpdump, tshark, Wireshark, httpwatch and fiddler
- Demonstrated knowledge of browser Developer Tools
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of building,troubleshooting and enhacing complex irules
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of IT endpoint security (malicious scripts, Trojans, encryption, signature based detection, etc.)
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of Unix environments especially Linux for configuration & troubleshooting
- Familiarity with a programming or scripting language (Bash, Shell, Python, C, TCL, Perl)
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, both oral and written, with the ability to articulate and educate customers about complex technology in a simple way.