We are looking for an experienced Windows Systems Engineer. You will be required to provide design, implementation and support services for Microsoft Active Directory and Windows-based systems across the enterprise, including directory and identity management solutions.
You will build and apply new solutions through research and collaboration with other IT teams and determine a course of action for new initiatives. You will be required to test and implement new software solutions as required by the business. The core infrastructure technology duties include enterprise Microsoft Active Directory and Windows file services architecture creation and management, global system security and policy configuration, and top-level support.
- Responsibility to deliver scalable and effective solutions to requirements that have been identified.
- Identify, prioritize and fix issues, remediate findings or develop new product features.
- Act as a consultant and knowledge base for product managers and deployment specialists, overcome deployment challenges and provide input into the product's vision and strategy.
- Design and implementing the technical inter- and intra-product interfaces to meet the security requirements of the bank.
- Performing necessary 3rd level engineering support for Active Directory and related products.
- Documenting the conceptual, physical and logical configuration of vendor products, in-house solutions and other technical components with necessary and sufficient detail.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, IT or a related discipline.
- Minimum 7 years overall IT experience, with 3-5 years working with Microsoft Identity technologies including Active Directory, Windows File Services and Group Policies.
- An in depth knowledge of Active Directory, ADFS, Windows Server 2012/2014, Windows Security including Kerberos authentication and PKI, AD Proxy, Virtual Directory solutions and related technologies.
- Understanding and exposure to Microsoft Azure enterprise services, administration and operation.
- Experience working with identity technologies
- Expert knowledge administering Active Directory (AD) and GPO’s.
- Deep and thorough understanding of monitoring best practices including Microsoft System Center Operation Manager (SCOM) and SCCM.
- Knowledge of server virtualization technologies.
- Good troubleshooting skills with Active Directory.
- Self-motivated with keen attention to detail and good judgment skills.
- Team player and “can do” attitude.
- Ability to establish new standards for quality, performance or productivity.
- Excellent communications skills, ability to maintain open communication with internal employees, contractors, managers and 3rd parties as needed.