As a Networks Engineer, you will be working on key network projects for the business with tier support. This will include network automation, DC implementation and supporting colocation projects.
The company is massively into automation and building a DevOps culture, so we are looking for an individual who can work in this challenging arena. We want people that understand the importance of building supportable solutions that reduce operational cost.
- Minimum CCNP and 4 years’ experience
- DC implementation projects completed in the last year
- Arista + Cisco experience at least 3 years
- Checkpoint/Fortinet experience at least 1 year
- Jinja/Ansible experience at least 1 year(ideal)
- Network Automation / Zero-touch provision deployment exposure
Ability to work some weekends as needed by the project