G-Research is a leading quantitative research and technology company. By using the latest scientific techniques, we produce world-beating predictive research and build advanced technology to analyse the world’s data.
As a Networks Security Engineer, you will be working on key network design projects for the business . This will include Hybrid Cloud implementations, F5 automation and DNS feasibility.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong understanding of the OSI model especially layers 4-7 (TCP, HTTP, SSL, AUTH protocols)
- Demonstrate experience configuring and troubleshooting network devices (switches/routers/firewalls) and Application Delivery Controllers (ADC).
- Proven design experience of highly available systems
- Understanding of network routing/switching technologies (BGP/VRF/Spanning-Tree/LACP)
- Experience with python/ansible/jinja
- Experience automating F5 configuration