Our client is looking for a network security engineer with extensive experience and knowledge of Fortinet firewalls and solutions. The role requires a flexible, highly skilled engineer preferably Fortinet NSE certified who is capable of managing multiple work streams in a fast-paced service provider (mobile) environment.
- Demonstrable experience of routing, switching & firewalling
- Understanding of telco / service provider mobile networks
- Understanding of MPLS services - L2 / L3
- Extensive knowledge and design experience of deploying Fortinet firewalls
- Experience of migrating from one firewall vendor to Fortigate (Huawei preferred)
- Experience with at least one of the following firewalls – Cisco / Juniper SRX / Checkpoint / Palo Alto / F5.
- Strong understanding in the following technologies and protocols: DNS, RADIUS, PKI, IKE, Certificates, NAT, L2TP, IPSEC, 802.1Q, MD5, SSH, TLS, SHA1, 3DES, AES
- Experience with encryption and authentication technologies required
- NSE 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 Certification highly advantageous and desirable