Programme Manager from a Cyber Security/Network Security and telecommunications background
This is a six months contract that requires you in the London office twice a week at a rate of £750 to £803 a day (inside IR35)
Programme Manager to provide successful definition, implementation and delivery of complex programs that require cross-functional collaboration and interdependencies across a group of projects and/or related activities.
- Deliver programmes within the constraints of scope, quality, time and budget and under circumstances involving multiple moderate-probability, moderate-impact risk factors.
- Programme-level strategic planning, interaction with executive level management, complex issue resolution, excellent communications and team building skills.
- Manage a group or groups of internal exempt and matrixed employees and contractors that serve on the project(s) to deliver systems and systems enhancements that meet specified requirements.
- Oversight of project scope definition and management, requirements gathering and documentation, time estimating, project schedule development and tracking, project budget management, project status reporting, issue and risk management, contingency planning, customer interaction, and communications across multiple organizational levels.
Key skills and experience:
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible/ adaptable in exercising judgment in a changing environment and to manage competing priorities
- Experience delivering technology and business application solutions in a large-scale, multi-platform systems environment
- Cyber Security/Network Security
- Risk Management
- Regulatory experience
- Vendor Management
- Asset Management
- PMP or PMI certification