Technical Project Manager ideally from a public sector background to work on Volunteer Management and Rostering systems.
This is a twelve month fix term contract at a salary of £53,000 to £55,000 (depending on experience) and will be hybrid working.
Technical Project Manager required to focus on the project management of core deliverables for a new Volunteering Management and Engagement System and a new Rostering System. You will work alongside a Business Analyst to deliver these new systems within a realistic timescale and to budget.
- Project management and change management (both technical and business)
- You will oversee testing, training of end users in new business processes, and handover of the solutions to the IT department and relevant stakeholders.
- Project Manage system selection, delivery, data migration and reporting. Manager the full project life-cycle
- Undertake early-stage business analysis of processes
- Vendor management
- Coordinate all project resources to ensure resources are used effectively and are applied in such a way as to ensure tasks are completed to quality and time
- Work closely with senior members of the team to identify and resolve potential data integrity and integration issues
- Provide regular project reports covering status, budget, key milestones, and issues arising
- Take a hands-on role in project delivery especially around complex integrations and the associated testing regimes
Required skills and experience:
- Prince2, PMP qualified, or equivalent
- Proven experience of delivering technology-based IT projects with complex integrations
- Ability to communicate between technical and non-technical teams (be the bridge between these two teams)
- Strong analysis and decision-making skills
- Stakeholder/Change/Vendor Management
- ITIL foundation certification (desirable)
- Experience working in a public-sector environment (desirable)
- Knowledge of Cyber Essentials and GDPR (desirable)
- Experience of designing and delivering training (desirable)