We are looking for an energetic and self-starting Developer with Django experience.
What you’ll do:
- Driving and supporting the development of our software solutions.
- Review code and support high quality standards.
- Ensure the best practices are fulfilled.
- Collaborating closely with our product owner and the rest of the team.
- Participate actively in our Agile Ceremonies.
- Mentor and onboard other developers.
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years of commercial experience in a previous role using Python and Django.
- Good knowledge of SQL, Postgres, Migrations.
- Confidence in working with industry standards like Gitflow and PEP 8.
- Experience of an Agile software development lifecycle.
- Excellent attention to detail, strong prioritisation skills and verbal communication skills. Good team player.
Group Communications and Infrastructure
Looking to be part of non-stop innovation? Join our Group Communications and Infrastructure team and you’ll work alongside experts in broadband, telephony, mobile, cloud and infrastructure. We’re the team that designs, builds, supports, and maintains the telecoms networks across the whole group. Together, we help broadband, mobile and TV enter new markets by creating a single and secure infrastructure for the outstanding content and services that keep our customers coming back for more.
We bring the best from the global market into the business – we buy technology, marketing, corporate, operational services and editorial production solutions. We are an international team working with our stakeholders our partners to curate the most effective and efficient customer-led operating model. High ethical standards are embedded in our team, and we engage our supply chains in creating a sustainable future!
How you'll work:
We know the world has changed, and we want to offer our employees the chance to collaborate at our unique office spaces, whilst enjoying the convenience of working from home.