We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our Anti-Piracy team who will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data pipeline as well as optimizing data flow and collection within the Anti-Piracy Team. The Data Engineer will support our software developers, data analysts and data scientists on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects.
What you'll do:
• Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture on the cloud
• Assemble large, complex data sets that meet the AP teams requirements.
• Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
• Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources
• Keep our data separated and secure across boundaries
• Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
What you'll bring:
• Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency, and workload management.
• A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large, disconnected datasets.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
• We are looking for a candidate with 5+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role, who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics
• GCP, Tableau, Splunk
• API Integrations
• Experience with scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
Category Name Required Experience
Areas of Expertise Data modeling and prototyping 2 - 4 Years
Areas of Expertise Database search strategies 2 - 4 Years
Technical Skills Data Cleansing Techniques 2 - 4 Years
Technical Skills Data Management 2 - 4 Years
Technical Skills Data Warehousing 2 - 4 Years