Within the Communications & Infrastructure group, the programme delivery team is responsible for delivering programmes/projects across multiple countries and variety of technologies from Mobile, Broadband, Voice, CDN, Internet peering, Data Centres (Private and Public cloud), with a mix of physical and virtual network components and automation. We are looking for a promising and seasoned Senior Project Manager who has worked on IP network rollout including upgrades and migration, complex digital projects.
Successful candidates will have a technical project management background, be detail driven, and have experience in managing virtual teams to deliver complex projects. You will be a passionate and proven leader with the ability to gain stakeholder buy-in, communicate confidently at both the executive and project team level, and collaborate with a wide range of technical and non-technical teams, regardless of geographical or organisational boundaries. You will be a natural problem solver with a cool head, that can deal with ambiguity and work autonomously to deliver results.
Role & Responsibilities: -
- Take end-to-end ownership of a diverse range of projects, utilising your communication skills to interface with and influence a broad range of multi-disciplinary teams (solutions architecture, test & delivery, support, product, partners, 3rd party suppliers, customer team).
- Leverage your project management, technical, organisational, and transformation expertise to understand the business and strategic goals, translate them into an executable plan, and drive the implementation to success
- Accurate and detailed planning of the UK Broadband network rollout and migration.
- Ensure necessary governance and controls are in place to ensure successful delivery, demonstrate adherence to agreed time, cost, and quality deliverables.
- Identify and proactively manage risks, issues, dependencies, forecast resources demand and prioritisation.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships at all levels from stakeholders to programme team members.
- Lead the programme team by example. Motivate the team and create a collaborate ‘can do’ environment
- You will be passionate about delivering a great customer experience, driving innovation, and delivering successful migration programs.
- You will have a proven track record of successful complex transformation delivery projects, leading large teams in a multicultural environment.
- A strong background across IP & broadband network technologies core and migration.
- People leadership skills with proven experience.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to effectively deliver information at the C-suite/VP level