Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make us a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
As Release Manager you will be part of a team who are passionate about supporting and improving the capability, reliability, and performance of the Telco Cloud Infrastructure at every level.
What you'll do:
- Work with the Environment Manager, Service Owners and Suppliers to co-ordinate infrastructure and VNF releases across multiple Cloud environments.
- Collaborate with Service Owners to define and implement a Service release strategy, driving the adoption by Service Owners.
- Measure and supervise progress, managing risks and resolving issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality.
- Coordinate release content and effort based on the service request backlog, pending service requests, third party applications or operating system updates.
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments and changes including requirements, QA plans, and schedule and scope changes.
- Weekly Release Reporting and daily release communication and updates during release deployments.
What you'll bring:
- Experience in a Release Management role.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CD/CI) pipelines.
- Experience using Jira to work with DevOps and Agile methodologies.
- Previous experience working with scrum teams and leading release deliveries across multiple environments. You will also balance the needs of various business units and form positive relationships with both teams and Suppliers.
- Superb communication skills, with the ability to engage, influence, and encourage colleagues and business areas to drive collaboration and alignment.
- Ability to inspire change and overcome obstacles and resistance. You should be able to assess and prioritise risks and articulate them to technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Alongside your experience, we look for people with a can-do demeanour who are focussed on quality, reliability and collaborative working.