Our client is looking for an experienced Ansible automation engineer with exposure to server infrastructure build, test and deploy. The client is already utilising Ansible in the build and deployment of Windows infrastructure and is now looking to leverage and build out a similar process for their Linux environment.
As the engineer responsible for the build out of this framework and process you will work with relevant teams to establish an end-to-end process, customising Ansible modules and the overall CI/CD process.
- Strong skills in Ansible, experience and exposure in build, customisation, and operation
- Experience of building Ansible modules in Python
- Strong Python coding skills
- Experience of writing Python scripts to execute playbooks.
- Experience of OpenStack or other virtualisation platforms
- Understanding how to monitor the build process and ensuring observability across the build and deployment
- Solid understanding of automation for build and deployment including testing and in life management