Primary purpose of the role would be Owning Network Testing & Implementation activities for new solutions, features, hardware, and software delivered into our IP Network.
Duties & Responsibilities: -
- Responsible for Functional & Non-Functional Network testing while working closely with Network Design & Operations team.
- Solution delivery into production by refining implementation processes to ensure smooth & event less roll out in production environment and handover to operations.
- Owning respective platforms for the entire lifecycle of the platform encompassing commissioning, maintaining, and retiring of platform
- Gain a high-level detailed knowledge of hardware and software to consult in feature availability and performance with design engineers and vendors.
- Working with Automation team to help creating test automation scripts and reviewing them for accuracy.
- Automate day to day implementation procedures using NETCONF-YANG models and python
- CCNP Data Centre or equivalent certifications with F5 or PA
- Strong hands-on experience of Cisco IOS or IOS-XR Platforms along with Palo Alto Firewalls (Both CLI and GUI) or F5 LTM & GTM.
- IP Data Center networking and Routing/Switching such as MPLS, LDP, ISIS, BGP and QoS
- Hands-on experience of testing methodologies and Network testing and test tools such as Ixia (IxNetwork or IxLoad)
- Ability to apply Open-config and Vendor specific NETCONF-YANG models, JSON and XML payload for network automation to configure and manage routers
- Knowledge of Python and GIT