- As technology trusted advisors, you will build and foster relationships with our business leadership teams across the group proactively providing technology thought leadership for the organisation
- You will influence the evolution of our business strategy and roadmap planning supporting key commercial, financial and operational decisions including, but not limited to, acquisitions, entry into new markets and evolving business ambitions across all key portfolios.
- Drive technology strategy, painting the picture of future technology, evangelising its benefits and guiding the direction we take towards that its future technology north star.
- You will be responsible for defining, coordinating and governing the enterprise architecture (business architecture, technical architecture, data architecture, organisational architecture and economic value) and will be responsible for enterprise technology design governance ensuring integrity of broader enterprise architecture integrity.
- Work closely with our Delivery and Analysis functions to define High Level Architectures that realise business requirements, advances delivery of technology north stars and supports delivery phasing; everything we do is delivery focused.
- Manage the end-to-end engagement with Suppliers when requesting information or proposals on solution requirements to support strategic deliveries. These responsibilities can extend to commercial negotiations and drafting contractual agreements.
What you'll bring:
- 10 or more years in role demonstrating a series of successful engagements emphasising large-scale system integration deliveries and architectural accomplishments; alignment with telecommunications, broadband, satellite or media industries preferable, though not required
- You will be an influencer with strong communication skills and experience of working with senior executives. The ability to moderate your presentation to meet your audience is key, as we work closely with colleagues from all areas within the organisation
- Experience of significant commercial and contractual transactions (M&A or long term/large value deals) and possess commercial and legal acumen
- You will have a passion for technology and demonstrable experience of making order out of chaos, communicating well and influencing with clear vision and strategy aligned with our objectives.
- Consultative approach to managing stakeholders, business engagements and initiating projects. You will benefit from your intellectual flexibility and pragmatism in finding out the relevance of various aspects of a given multi-domain architecture to identify allowable shortcuts and “quick wins”.
- Working knowledge of industry-specific cross-domain architectures for OSS/BSS and network integration, including automation of business processes and telecommunications industry standards (eTOM, TAM, 3GPP, GSMA, IEEE and others); a background in either carrier-grade network or large-scale software architecture is recommended.
UK Tech: Our team focuses on technology strategy, design and delivery. From AI to 5G to Cloud, we work on the latest tech whilst building out our web presence and CRM systems for fixed and mobile networks. We’re bold, proactive, forward-thinking and collaborative. Together, we’re proud of the products and services we deliver for our customers.