Role & Responsibilities: -
- Lead and manage the network testing and fulfilment team comprising of permanent and contract staff across onshore/offshore in a right sourcing model
- Ensure high levels of employee motivation and development by achieving high employee satisfaction scores. Devise Talent strategy (hiring, progression, industry visibility, training and development, reward, budgets, etc.)
- Actively engage with project managers, Technical Manager, and business stakeholders to understand project requirements, build resourcing roadmap, and ramp up or ramp down the team as appropriate. Devise KPIs for supplier performance management and provide regular business reporting
- Develop staff to adopt new ways of working such as Agile, Ci/CD automation tooling and software driven network implementation approach. Set up necessary processes and governance to ensure high standard of network test quality, event-less fulfilment in production and timely delivery of projects
- Lead test automation from business case preparation till achieving network test automation targets
- Track and maintain software and hardware end of life for Telco equipment, and manage budgets to ensure that network devices are running supported software and hardware in line with TSR regulations
- Proven track record in building and streamlining a broad staffing supply chain able to fulfil resourcing requirements with short lead times.
- Strong experience in running employee recognition programs, performance management, and employee development
- Proven experience in setting up testing practices, testing strategy and solid understanding of variety of testing is a crucial requirement.
- Experienced in leading large service provider network engineering teams comprising of network test engineers and delivery engineers using a combination of permanent staff, onsite temp staff, and offshore resources
- Basic understanding of service provider IP telco network technologies would be advantageous
- Proven stakeholder engagement, relationship building, leadership, reporting, supplier management skills
The department are responsible for the Strategy, Architecture, Design, and Operations of all Telecom services provided across (UK&I, Germany and Italy). We deliver 4G/5GMobile, Broadband and Fixed Line services using cutting edge technologies and modern operational paradigms such as SRE and Agile. From High scale routing, Network Automation, Telco Cloud, SDN/NFV to Software Development and Data science for predictive operations, we embrace modern technologies, practices, tools with strong focus on people development to provide the stability and performance that our customers depend on.