Senior Product Manager – Card Issuing – Payments Technology
Up to £90,000 plus Benefits & Bonus
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Global Payments business who are at the forefront of card issuing technology. They are currently expanding their newly created Product division and are seeking Card Issuing Product specialists.
Part of a fast-moving environment where key objectives include:
- Management of the following product domains: o Issuing
- Card issuing via Mastercard and other domestic/private schemes
- Fulfilment of plastic (or alternatives) chip & PIN, contactless cards
- Instant issuing of virtual cards (both single and multiple use)
- Provisioning of cards on to Mobile or alternative devices (MDES with ApplePay, GooglePay, Samsung Pay).
- Additional services: STIP, 3DS & Mastercard FRM o Accounts
- Accountholder and account management
- Prepaid, debit or credit based accounts
- Multi-currency and Multi-product accounts
- Management of other entities associated to the account
(corporates, child/parent, dual accounts etc.)
- Full lifecycle including breakage & closure
- Support the business transformation into a more product centric organisation to increase focus on better services and more balanced priorities on internal needs
- Leading the product domain cross functional team from a business perspective
- Responsible for leading innovation in the domain
- Collaborating with stakeholders, clients and internal departments to capture business requirements.
Cards Issuing Senior Product Manager:
- Direct experience with managing products that interface with card schemes is a must. Ideally Mastercard, but Visa/ Amex/ Discover etc would be sufficient.
- Can be Issuing/ Acquiring or processing background, but must have direct experience with the card transaction lifecycle
- Recent Payments Industry experience and awareness of card transaction models (e.g. 3 and 4 corner/ virtual vs physical)
- Product Management experience at a senior level. Preferably of a card product; if not a card product, then must be within the payments ecosystem
- Must have the ability to demonstrate hands on Product Management experience, including what the candidate has personally achieved.
- Agile Experience (demonstrable)
- Strong network/ relationships in the industry
- Awareness of PCI-DSS
- Awareness of PSD2
- Awareness of SCA
Nice to have:
- Mobile Payments experience
- 3D Secure experience
- Experience with Card vendors, ideally including vendor integration as well as management
- Understanding of Microservice Architecture
- Experience/ familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Corporate/Commercial experience
- European languages
- Experience with Atlassian software
- Result oriented