We are looking for a Senior Penetration Tester to join our security team, this is the chance to join a group of hardworking people working on exciting new products and technologies. We love having fun while at work, so put your fun shoes on, get your pen-testing tools ready, and we will help you with the rest
This role requires a flexible approach to reflect constantly evolving business needs whilst developing and applying pragmatic project management practices across a portfolio of related projects. Key to success will be effective working with partners through timely and relevant communications, while providing strong levels of support to project and portfolio deliveries across cross–functional delivery teams.
What you'll do:
- Design, plan and execute assurance exercises, including hands-on penetration testing and red-team activities on several technologies across different products and services to support our security assurance services.
- Support and leadership to our team of penetration testers, providing hands-on support, being the technology lead and work towards growing specialised teams, investigate new and cutting-edge penetration test approaches, and champion innovative ideas.
What you'll bring:
- Demonstrated experience leading pen-testing teams and managing large scale projects
- Shown hands-on experience in common types of penetration testing such as web/application and infrastructure testing, wireless network testing, VoIP, firewall rule set review (At least 8 years’ experience).
- Strong understanding of open source, freeware, and commercial vulnerability assessment tools
- Experience with penetration testing frameworks
- Ability to do manual penetration testing/validation and not rely on automated scanner
Strategy & Security: We play an important role in creating a cohesive tech strategy across all of our teams – uniting our tech teams to work towards clear and common goals. Behind the scenes, we’re protecting our business and our customers from cyber threats. Join a team that’s kickstarting and leading mission-critical work across the business