A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Platform Engineer to work for one of our major Payments clients. You will work with Engineering teams to Deliver platforms independently or/and as part of a team, drives efficiency to support the business and engineering department. Deliver platforms that enables business and engineering meet requirements. Supports and improves the CI/CD pipeline for smooth transition from the product owners through to live. Ability to identify personal domain gaps and actively source the missing knowledge.
- Managing and Supporting of the pipeline to deliver platforms into multiple environment
- Support the build process to enable software delivery to our customers across multiple environments
- Ensure that platforms crated or migrated to the cloud are in line with our best practices and standards documents.
- Create and handover complete platforms to users, ensure strict adherence to users' requirements and relevant security measures.
- AWS infrastructure
- Deploying and managing Container technologies
- Linux (ideally Centos/RHEL, Amazon Linux)
- Creating/Managing deployment pipelines
- Infrastructure as code experience (Terraform, CloudFormation, Puppet or Ansible)
- Serverless technologies
- Experience working with infrastructure and/or Development teams to deliver platforms/software into a production environment
- Worked in a PCI (Payment Card Industry) DSS compliant environment
- Experience with one or more object-oriented programming skills, i.e., Java, Python, Go or scripting (Groovy, Shell)
- Experience working within a DevOps and Agile culture