A great opportunity for a Graduate or Junior experienced Platform Engineer. Works to drive efficiency and engineering. Deliver projects that enables our client to meet business and engineering requirements. Works with the team to build skills in AWS, CI/CD and the Build process.
Key Result Areas
- Managing and Supporting of the pipeline to deliver platforms into multiple environments
- Support the build process to enable software delivery to our customers across multiple environments
- Ensure that platforms crated or migrated to the cloud are in line with our best practices and standards documents.
Create and handover complete platforms to users, ensure strict adherence to users' requirements and relevant security measures.
Experience with the following:
- Awareness of AWS
- Basic usage of GIT
- Awareness of Container technologies
- Experience of Linux
- Experience working with infrastructure or AWS
- Worked in a PCI DSS compliant environment
- Experience with one or more of the following (Groovy, Shell, Terraform, Java, Puppet)
- Methodical and well organized – able to plan own work and track progress against a plan.