We are looking for a senior IP Design (Network Design) engineer. You must have extensive service provider experience along with exposure to mobile environments. Our client is moving to utilising automation for delivery, experience of linux, GIT, Ansible or NETCONF is highly desirable.
This role will be inside of IR35, and has the potential to be extended.
- Solid understanding of IP Datacentre network.
- Strong experience with Cisco IOS-XR, must be very hands-on.
- Strong experience with firewall and security essential
- Strong experiecne with load balancing solutions F5 (LTM / GTM) preferred
- Strong experience with Nokia 7750 devices would be beneficial
- Strong hands-on experience and troubleshooting, routing and switching skills with IPv4/v6, MPLS, L2VPN, L3VPN, eVPN, BGP, QOS
- Good design, delivery and implementation skills to faciliate changes in production and lab environments
- Ability to manage project delivery tasks, inluding change management