The Account Manager would be responsible for fulfilling permanent and contract job opportunities presented on the hubbado platform.Working closely with the Community Development Lead, Marketing and Sales you will assist in the growth of hubbado’s industry specific communities. Also, the recruiter will have the autonomy to manage and grow their own client base, as well as having live vacancies ready to work from day one.
Responsibilities & Duties: -
- Building strong, long lasting relationship with existing clients to understand their recruitment needs, working on multiple vacancies across the technology sector
- Provide vetted candidate profiles to clients and managing the recruitment process
- Passion for Technology and worked within Software or Infrastructure Recruitment
- Be able to attract the best IT talent via our specialist platform, LinkedIn, job boards and other social channels.
- Manage candidate relationships, maintaining consistent communication.
- Evaluate both Hubbado trusted community members and external candidate applications
- Assume responsibility of pre-vetting / interview screening of all external candidates. Create and prepare short-listing of candidates for hubbado community vetting.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas. Identify and assist in improving the end-to-end recruitment process – continuous improvement and continuous development.
- Provide feedback and constructive criticism of features relating to the product and user experience with regards recruitment and applicant tracking
- Be passionate about developing and changing the recruitment and resourcing process for the better
- Contribute to creating a positive and transparent recruitment brand and image.
What can we offer you: -
- Competitive salary and excellent commission structure
- Start on a warm desk – We have plenty of roles for you to start working on and on numerous PSL’s
- Opportunity to develop specialist tech industry knowledge
- Friendly and relaxed working culture, with an emphasis of collaborative working.
- Flexi working