Mobile Technical PM with experience delivering projects within a mobile operator or service provider environment. Needs to have understanding of Mobile Data technologies and architecture.
Job skills and experience
- Manage projects with top-down oversight from inception to completion.
- To ensure projects are completed to specification, within an established time frame and scope.
- Coordinate team managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed reports on milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to identify problems, create solutions and implement improvements when needed.
- Perform risk analysis to identify issues during the project lifecycle.
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks and deliverables of team members.
- Ensure the team works actively toward established milestones.
- Hold technical team meetings to determine progress and address issues or obstacle regarding projects.
- Determine and define clear deliverables.
- Sprint planning & Agile ceremonies i.e. Stand-ups, planning, backlog refinement, retrospectives with JIRA knowledge
- Managing project deliverables and prioritising the backlog with the project team.
- Host project kick-off, technical and design reviews.
- Frequent reporting on project status & resource utilisation.
- Manage external/internal dependencies, issues and risks effectively and creatively propose solutions to challenges.
- Highly resilient, ability to work under pressure to meet client expectations.
- Meticulous attention to detail, great communication and organisation skills.
Skill Set includes
- Understanding of Mobile Packet core network and technologies such as PGW, PCRF, Online and Offline charging
- Understanding of 3G, 4G and 5G NSA networks specifically the PS and CS core networks and how they integrate to the real time rating platforms and NFV architecture would be advantageous
- Proven hands on experience on managing projects via Agile methodology and using Jira
- Good communication skills