We are looking for a senior IP (Network Implementation) engineer. You must have extensive service provider experience along with exposure to mobile environments. Our client is moving to utilising automation for delivery, experience of linux, GIT, Ansible or NETCONF is highly desirable.
This role will be inside of IR35, and has the potential to be extended.
- Solid understanding of IP Datacentre network.
- Strong experience with Nokia 7750 devices, must be very hands-on.
- Strong experience with F5 load balancers (LTM/GTM) would be beneficial
- Strong experience with Cisco IOS-XR would be beneficial
- Strong hands-on experience and troubleshooting, routing and switching skills with IPv4/v6, MPLS, L2VPN, L3VPN, eVPN, BGP, QOS
- Understanding of Software Defined Networks (preferably Nuage)
- Good delivery and implementation skills to faciliate changes in production and lab environments
- Ability to manage project delivery tasks, inluding change management