We are seeking an experienced Project Manager within our Group Service Management organisation, who will provide the delivery management expertise that will be instrumental in planning and delivering GSM transformation programmes relating to Service Improvement and Operational Excellence. Group territories including UK, Italy, and Germany.
Primary focus for 2022/23 will be in defining and delivering both the tactical and strategic elements across various programmes such as Asset Management as a Service, Modernise and Technology Resilience & IT Service Continuity Operations, across the Group in conjunction with Operations Resilience / Business Continuity and Cyber Security teams.
You will be working with all parts of the organisation as you help establish and co-ordinate end-to-end resiliency operations for Technology’s critical & major platforms and services.
What you’ll do:
- Own and drive projects within the overall portfolio through from the early stage of initiation to the final implementation. This will either be in the context of a workstream within an overall programme or a standalone project in the wider portfolio of the team.
- Accountable for project lifecycle including budget, time, scope, plan, change control, risk and issue management.
- Provide structure and guidance to the project and to be the calm voice of reason within the delivery to ensure the focus is on the key priorities.
- Our team works across the end-to-end delivery of projects, and you will be required to lead cross functional teams that operate across multi-platform, multi-organisation, and complex technologies to ensure the project is successfully delivered.
- Innovate to continuously improve project delivery best practice both within the team and externally
What you’ll bring
- You will have a pragmatic, results and delivery-oriented approach, with a track record of having facilitated project delivery for cross-enterprise initiatives, preferably in in the telco/broadcast industry.
- We want you to be flexible in your approach and be able to adapt your style and methods to get the best out of the business in delivering a programme, for example utilising a hybrid of Agile & Waterfall methodology.
- You will have the vision, drive & diplomacy to deliver change. You will be an outstanding facilitator who can resolve tension and increase collaboration towards shared goals in any situation.
- The ability to build effective relationships with a range of individuals at all levels in the organisation and influence others without direct authority