We now have the opportunity for an experienced and skilled Golang Developer to help with the continuing expansion of the UK's fastest growing job board. You'll join our team who frequently perform code reviews with Gerrit, continuous integration (with Jenkins running our tests) and work within an agile structure (daily standups, weekly demos and retrospectives).
As a Golang Developer, you'll have an in-depth knowledge of Golang and object-oriented programming. You believe in best practices and tests (sometimes developing using TDD), and you're equally happy adding new features or contributing with ideas to improve the overall architecture. You enjoy learning new technologies and coaching / mentoring your fellow developers.
Our office is based in Fleet, Hampshire, however, this role is fully remote with potential to be office based if you are interested in that.
- SQL (MySQL)
- Version control (ideally with Git)
- Google Big Query / Big data
- Excellent basic salary25 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays)
- Optional remote working
- Rewarded extra leave days for length of service
- Additional day’s leave for your birthday each year
- Option to buy and sell up to 4 days leave per year
- World class team environment with full training and support provided
- Regular team incentives and social events
- Great culture and work environment
- Annual Christmas and Summer parties
- Discounts with major cinemas and retailers, family days out, and much more
- 2 x salary Life Insurance
- Matchable Company Pension contribution from 4%, up to 7%
- Employee Assistance Programme (Mental Health & Well-being support)
- Develop your career as part of a winning, successful Company with unparalleled pedigree and track record in innovation and excellence