This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within one of our Scrum teams along with developers. Reporting to the scrum master daily and regularly with the department’s performance manager, you will be responsible for developing, maintaining and enhancing the Scala based performance test automation framework, running/analyzing performance tests, and automation of tasks through trusted mandated CD pipelines maintained within GitHub.
Alongside this you will be expected to draw on production statistics collected via tools like Prometheus & Kibana and be responsible for feeding this information into your teams performance test suite.
You'll be expected to;
- Build & Maintain performance test framework.
- Complete requirements and performance test analysis, Call tracing, Scripts preparation, data manipulation and creation..
- Be confident to provide and express to a team, performance test needs towards signing off upcoming requirements tasked in sprint planning.
- Undergo detailed results analysis including application monitoring, third party application response time monitoring.
- Develop and maintain framework for Kubernetes tests in AWS/GCP
- Be familiar with and worked previously within a project where CD pipelines are paramount.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in performance testing.
- Past experience in testing elements that comprises from running within a CD pipeline.
- Past experience of working within an Agile team
- Be efficient with Open source performance tooling.
- Testing a large scale application preferably media based.
- Automating tasks using tools such as Jenkins & scripting languages like Scala/Python/Shell.