New Business Sales Manager / Business Development Manager / FinTech / SAAS
My client is a fast-growing venture-backed Fintech company headquartered in New York City that creates modern accounts receivables and payments software for mid-market and enterprise finance teams. Their Smart AR platform gives finance teams more insight and more control over customer and credit relationships, more working capital availability, deeper insight into their revenues, and closer relationships with their customers.
The Role: -
You will possess a strong sales background with experience in mid-market enterprise software sales. In particular, you must have experience selling products or services to CFOs, Controllers, or other Finance Leaders. You must be comfortable operating in a fast-paced start-up environment, selling over the phone using web-based demos and interacting with prospects at all levels within an organization. You will be pitching to CFO’s, VP’s of Finance, Controllers, Accounts Receivables Teams, and other Finance Leaders as economic buyers. This position has a base salary and incentive compensation.
Required Experience: -
- Experience in enterprise and mid-market software sales.
- A deep understanding of selling into the finance office (CFO, VP Finance, and Controller personas).
- Domain knowledge/ experience in selling one of the following: financial back office software such as accounts receivable/order-to-cash, treasury, credit management software/subscription, ERP
- Understanding of SaaS sales software (e.g. Salesforce, Outreach)
- Excellent track record of beating targets at an early stage company or new market.
- Proven track record of over-achieving monthly, quarterly and annual quota.
- Possess the technical depth to understand and articulate solutions to a sophisticated senior finance audience.
- Solid understanding of relevant technology and platforms including cloud based delivery.
- Superb written and oral communications and presentations skills