We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Service Manager to join the Network Management Centre (NMC) in a newly created team. This is a new role with a key responsibility to support a (SaaS) Solution and its suite of applications.
This new team will be the Operations owner for the new SAAS Solution business applications and the role will focus on fault management as well as being involved in wider service management areas including vendor management, enhancements, software releases, maintenance, support issue resolution and where required, decommissioning.
Your key responsibilities: -
We would expect the Service manager:
- To perform incident analysis for applicable faults and suggest action items to include root cause analysis and resolution plans
- To monitor incident trends and anticipate potential problems for proactive resolution
- To provide day to day application support with key activities such as performance management, network optimisation, troubleshooting issues with support teams, analytics etc.
- To provide leadership in the development and execution of IT Service Management processes for the new team and the way it interfaces with other Service Management functions
- To provide support for new releases and deployments, working with relevant teams on upgrades, modifications and deployments
- To act as primary contact for all application service issues and queries within the organisation
- To manage various stakeholders across multiple directorates and departments
- To ensure all customer territories follow best practices and maintain service level agreements for the SaaS Solution
- To maintain documentation repositories for deployment, maintenance, upgrades, and problem resolution activities.
- To track and analyse trends in service requests and generate statistical reports.
You should have an IT Service Management experience as a Service Management Practitioner, Process Owner, or Process Manager or an equivalent combination or training.
- You should have previous experience of working within an IT network or managed service provider environment.
- Exceptional oral and written capabilities with demonstrated experience developing well structured, logical, and audience relevant communications; must have strong MS PowerPoint and MS Excel skills.
- Knowledge of IT Service Management framework across Service Strategy, Design, Transition, Operations, and CSI and experience operating within or driving the foundation or implementation of one or more phases of the ITSM framework in your current or a previous role;
- Exceptional analytical and troubleshooting skills