This Scrum Master role is hybrid, with 2 days per week in the London office.
What you'll do:
- Own complete project delivery lifecycle including Sprint planning and performing various Agile ceremonies such as Stand-ups, sprint planning, backlog refinement, retrospectives etc and handle scope creep.
- Facilitate adoption of Agile working practices within the Network teams.
- Monitor project progress and provide daily/weekly reports on achievements, deliverables, and resource utilisation.
- Work with line managers to provide resource feedback along with requirements for resource ramp up and ramp down.
- Work with a multi-skilled multi-cultural team (including technical leads, network design engineers, test engineers, implementation engineers and project managers) based onshore and offshore location.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to identify problems, build solutions, and implement improvements when needed.
- Hold technical team meetings to address issues or obstacle regarding projects and define clear tasks and scope for the scrum teams.
- Be the single point of contact for all delivery activities for specific projects.
- Work with other scrum masters to ensure that common processes, methodology and reporting templates are used day-to-day.
What you'll bring:
- Have a consistent track record of using Agile methodologies to deliver network projects
- Excellent analysis skills; Passion, drive and resilience with a solution focused attitude
- The ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively within an agile team
- Understanding of telco projects lifecycle will be a key.
- Proven hands-on experience on Jira, confluence; knowledge of various Agile frameworks, rituals, and excellent knowledge of Scrum Techniques.
- Demonstrate outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and have proven ability to influence technical decisions in a fast paced commercial environment
- Outstanding organisation skills.
- A good facilitator who is able to resolve tension and increase collaboration towards shared goals in any situation, and form effective relationships with a range of individuals across the organisation.