Our client is looking to build out and expand their capability within security DevOps and are looking for highly experienced and knowledgeable SecDevOps engineers. You will be assisting in the build out and deployment of security infrastructure and services to support the telco and mobile business.
- Setup and maintain CA hierarchy, Encryption and key management systems
- Produce secure OS builds (Redhat, Debian) with an Immutable build philosophy
- Setup CI/CD infrastructure to comply with secure SDLC practices, configuration standards, Input Validation, Output Encoding, Cryptographic Practices, Error Handling and Logging, test automation, Data Protection, Communication Security, System Configuration, Database Security, etc.
- Engage actively in vendor RfP process by providing a detailed set of technical capabilities and scoring vendor capabilities
- Setup and maintain a PaaS layer for Telco services over VMware vcloud, Openstack and k8s
- Author and maintain VRA blueprints to automate deployment of PaaS Catalog
- Translate high level designs into low level implementation blueprints that deliver business and technical compliance against requirements
- Participate in an on-call rota to support the platform
- Engage with Scrum Masters to plan the scrum, participate in scrum rituals and act as a technical referee to help unblock technical issues with guidance or decisions
- Report technical updates, risks and issues to senior management through established governance processes
- Proven experience with DevOps discipline
- Persistence(MongoDB, MySQL multi master, PostgreSQL, Couchbase), Hadoop , service orchestration (Ansible, Terraform), Observability (Zabbix, ELK, Grafana, Prometheus, FluentD), APIGW (OpenResty, NGINX, KrakenD), SSL, DNS, HA-Proxy, Isitio, Consul, Vault, CyberArk, Envoy, OAUTH, JWT, Nexus Sonatype repository, messaging (Kafka, RabbitMQ, NATS), gRPC
- Experience in developing vmware VRA blueprints
- Knowledge of development on top of VMware and K8S platforms
- Advanced knowledge of PaaS solutions and ability to stand up such as service ground-up