Our client is looking for a experienced software developer to join an exisitng team working on network automation within a service provider environment.
Primary Skills required:
- Strong experience in Python, NETCONF, YANG models, React, Redhat Business process model (RHPAM), ROBOT framework (test automation framework)
- Solid understanding of Microservices based architecture.
- Competent in understanding Carrier grade network solutions
- Good understanding of distributed architecture of service provider, R&S platforms from leading suppliers such as Cisco, Nokia, Huawei, PA, Fortigate, BIG IP and others.
- Good understanding of Agile practices and hands-on on JIRA.
- Own the product from dev to release and in-life issues.
- Signoff Business workflows, design and documentation for end to end product (use case)
- Coordinate and with platform designers and ensure the product is designed in line with the business expectations
- Ensure business orchestration and technical orchestration are tied up properly in order meet business timelines and objectives.
- Bridge the gap between Network designers, platform designers and other stakeholders.
- Support scrum master to estimate and plan sprints.
- Participate in daily scrum and unblock impediments, achieve velocity.
- Lead UX, UI, BPM (RHPAM), Python dev and QA team (which includes manual testing and test automation)
- Review and approve GIT merge requests
- Troubleshooting code DEFECT during development cycle / production.
- Act as a component owner
- Maintaining the component
- Ensuring right document standards are maintained and kept up to date.
- Technical Dept
- Strong understanding of emerging technologies and standards.
- Support managers with by recommending new improved ways to design solutions more efficiently be leveraging new technologies and standards.
- Participating in Industry events and present findings to the team and HOD
- Architect systems and automation to support Engineering initiatives in IPND.
- Excellent in producing artefacts such as HLD and LLD documents, presentation and technical Diagrams as part of project engagements.
- Participate in regular technical reviews with Architecture and cap planning to align planning rules against architecture requirements and product capabilities
- Demonstrates ownership; must approach work with a “solutions, end to end mindset”.